Pages

Like Me

4 Cutesy Ladybug Gadgets for Geeks

Since it's the time of the year to make wishlists, I think it's okay and acceptable to share my want-to-haves this Christmas season. Hehe, I just found the perfect reason, yey! I've been wanting to collect more and more Ladybug stuff so here are the cutesy and geeky stuff I'd love to have:


1. Ladybug Wall Clock
I saw this cute wall clock on a Multiple site while online window shopping for the wishlist of my 'baby' from the office.


2. Ladybug Speaker Dock
Okay, even though I don't own a single iPod or Apple product, I would looooove to have this speaker dock. It's actually called Ladybug, a limited edition made by Vestalife. And what's more, they also have the Ladybug II, this time with black speakers.


3. Red Metallic Ladybug Mouse
This buggy here has been a long time wish as my search for this particular mouse is still ongoing. This is geek in me wanting the spots on my mouse. Photo taken from Geek Sugar.


4. Ladybug Alarm Clock
This alarm clock is sooo cute. Wonder if The Range still has this, just like what Skin Scrubs wrote.


Are there any cutesy or geeky Ladybug stuff you can add to my list?

2 comments:

  1. I love the clock!!! Thanks for sharing such geeky gift ideas! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks misty! Which clock is it, the wall clock or alarm clock? =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails