Pages

Like Me

The BRGR Burger Project

I'm not exactly a big fan of burgers but when the craving comes, you can't help but satisfy it. Good thing, Bee and I were able to find this new burger place along Maginhawa Street in QC called The BRGR Burger Project.




What I liked about the place is that you could have a burger that way you want it. They asked you to fill up a form so you can check your choice of burger patty, bun, cheese, toppings, fillings and even dressing. You could even give a name to your burger, which I found to be really cute! Mine was Vimella which has a Tofu burger patty, poppyseed bun, mozzarella cheeze, carmelized onions and lots of tomato. Yum!


So, how do you want your brgr? Let me count the ways...


The BRGR Burger Project
122 Maginhawa, Teachers Vill, QC
For more details, go to the their Facebook page.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails