Pages

Like Me

Ahavia Lounge Spa


I have been wanting to go to Ahavia Lounge Spa, ever since i stubmled upon its name a few months ago.

I finally was able to try and get a full body massage. My boyfriend Bee even got there first to try it out with his guy friends and I was surprised to know that their last call is at 3:00AM. A nice way to end a long day and night, right?

So we went and Ahavia did not disappoint. We went there pretty late, almost midnight on a weekend with no appointment. The lady who assisted us asked us to follow her and brought us to a well-decorated dim room. The lighting, ambience and fragrance of the area set the mood for a very relaxing massage. There was a pair of black silk shorts that you need to change to and a bathrobe. I changed, laid down and the next 60 minutes was heaven.


My favorite is the Oriental Massage which costs only P299 for 60 minutes. And man, it’s so good I fell asleep when we flipped over. My sleep was so deep I didn’t even feel the head massage. Maybe next time I’ll try to stay awake, if I can.

173 Wilson Street corner Barcelona Street, San Juan, Metro Manila.
Tel. 748-7930 / 386-0266
Operating Hours: 11:00AM - 3:00AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails